Best Of Turkey Tour
10 days Turkey tour. Best of Turkey tour is 10 days and 9 nights small group or private tour package. The tour includes Turkey’s important tourist sites, including 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites. The old city of Istanbul, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Aphrodisias, Pamukkale – Hierapolis and amazing Cappadocia are the major highlights.
This unique touring experience is suitable for people of all ages. You can join one of our small group and the size of the group is never more than 8 people. We can also help you to create tailor-made private itineraries for the best of Turkey tour. During this trip, you will amaze by beautiful nature and remarkable ancient ruins, they are beyond your expectations. We will also explore important Christian heritage sites, such as the tomb of St. John near Ephesus and Laodicea, which is one of the Seven Churches of Revelation.
You will be escorted by a professional licensed Turkish tour guide during the whole trip. All our guides are very experienced, knowledgeable and fluent in English. During the best of Turkey tour, you will not only visit worldwide famous tourist sites and museums but also you will have an interaction with local cultures.
Highlights Of The Tour
- Explore the Old City of Istanbul and visit Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, and the Blue Mosque.
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia.
- The opportunity of the hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, which is a spectacular experience.
- Explore the 9 layers of legendary Homeric Troy.
- Walk on white calcium terraces of Pamukkale – Turkish Catton Castle and visit Hierapolis.
- See the famous Celsus Library in Ephesus, the best-preserved ancient Roman city in Turkey.
- Visit Christian heritage sites, such as the house of St. Mary, the tomb of St. John, and Laodicea
- Visit the Aphrodisias, an ancient Roman city dedicated to the goddess of love and beauty.
- See World War I memorials in Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove, Lone Pine, and Chunuk Bair.
- Visit the well preserved ancient hospital in Pergamon.