Treasures of Ancient Turkey Tour
14 days Turkey tour itinerary. Treasures of Ancient Turkey is 14 days and 13 nights small group tour package. It includes Turkey’s famous 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Gobekli Tepe, and Karahan Tepe, the old city of Istanbul, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Aphrodisias, Pamukkale – Hierapolis, amazing Cappadocia, and Mount Nemrut are the major highlights.
You will have a unique touring experience during this trip. From stunning natural landscapes to remarkable ancient ruins are beyond your expectations. We will also visit less visited but very important biblical sites, such as the tomb of St. John near Ephesus and Laodicea, which is one of the Seven Churches of Revelation.
You will be guided by a professional licensed Turkish tour guide, experienced, knowledgeable and fluent in English. You will visit spectacular sites and museums, all entrance fees, breakfast, lunches, and dinners are included. You will stay in a cave hotel in Cappadocia, 5 and 4-star quality hotels in all other places. You will be guided by a private English speaking licensed tour guide with the latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
- Visit the Gobekli Tepe and Karahan Tepe oldest temple complex in the world.
- Explore the Old City of Istanbul, once Constantinople and capital of Eastern Rome.
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia.
- Walk on white calcium terraces of Pamukkale – Turkish Catton Castle and visit Hierapolis.
- See the famous Celsus Library in Ephesus, the best-preserved ancient Roman city in Turkey.
- Visit the Aphrodisias, an ancient Roman city dedicated to the goddess of love and beauty.
- Explore the 9 layers of legendary Homeric Troy.
- See World War I memorials in Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove, Lone Pine, and Chunuk Bair.
- Visit the well preserved ancient hospital in Pergamon.
- Going off the tourist track and see the tomb of St. John and Laodicea.
- The opportunity of the hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, which is a spectacular experience.