Odyssey Turkey Tour
16 Days Tour
Odyssey Turkey Tour package is a private guided or small group tour for 16 days and 15 nights. During the tour enjoy visiting Turkey’s famous 12 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Istanbul (The old City), Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Aphrodisias, Pamukkale (Hierapolis), Bodrum, Fethiye, Antalya, Perge, Aspendos, and amazing Cappadocia are the highlights. The most known and visited sites of Turkey are included in Odyssey Turkey Tour.
During the tour, visit spectacular sites and museums and all entrance fees are included. Stay in a cave hotel in Cappadocia, centrally located hotel in the old city Istanbul and 5 or 4-star quality hotels in all other places. All breakfasts, most lunches, and dinners are included. You will be guided by a private English speaking licensed tour guide with the latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
During the Odyssey Turkey Tour package. Firstly, you will visit Istanbul, which is one of the most inspiring cities in the world. Secondly, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Mediterranean coastal towns. In addition, you will tour the amazing early Christian cave churches and underground cities carved into the volcanic rocks in Cappadocia. Going off the tourist track, so you will have wonderful strolls in old towns. You will enjoy the authentic Turkish cuisine.
You will visit spectacular sites and museums. All entrance fees are included, private English speaking licensed tour guide with the latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
- Explore the Topkapi Palace and the Harem, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
- Take a morning Bosphorus Cruise, visit Grand Bazaar and Spice Market in Istanbul.
- Explore the 9 layers of legendary Homeric Troy.
- Visit biblical sites, such as Ephesus, the tomb of St. John and the house of St. Mary.
- Visit Priene, Miletus, Didyma and Bodrum.
- Visit the ancient Caria region and Fethiye.
- Going off the tourist track, visit Perge and Aspendos in Antalya.
- Visit Laodicea, which is one of the Seven Churches of Revelation.
- Walk on white calcium terraces of Pamukkale – Turkish Catton Castle and visit Hierapolis.
- Visit the Aphrodisias, an ancient Roman city dedicated to the goddess of love and beauty.
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia.
- The opportunity for the hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, which is a spectacular experience.