Eastern Turkey & Black Sea Coast Tour
Eastern Turkey and Black Sea Coast tour package is a private program for 16 days and 15 nights. The tour includes Turkey’s famous 6 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Such as Istanbul – Old City, Safranbolu (City of Saffron), Hattusha, the ancient city of Ani in Kars, Mount Nemrut and Gobeklitepe in Sanliurfa. You will have the privilege of experiencing splendid natural landscapes on the Black Sea Coast. During the tour, you will see spectacular Mt. Ararat and Lake Van. You will also explore remarkable Gobeklitepe, Mt. Nemrut, and Zeugma mosaic museum. You will be guided by a professional licensed Turkish tour guide, experienced, knowledgeable and fluent in English.
Above all, you will visit spectacular sites and museums, all entrance fees are included. All breakfasts and dinners are part of the package. You will be guided by a private English speaking licensed tour guide. Latest-model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
Eastern Turkey and the Black Sea Coast tour package. Firstly, you will visit Istanbul, which is one of the most inspiring cities in the world. Secondly, you will enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Black Sea Coast. In addition, you will tour the amazing Biblical sites in the Fertile Crescent Christian and Mesopotamia. Going off the tourist track, so you will have wonderful strolls in old towns. You will enjoy the authentic Turkish cuisine.
You will visit spectacular sites and museums. All entrance fees are included, private English speaking licensed tour guide with the latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
- Explore the Topkapi Palace and the Harem, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
- Take a morning Bosphorus Cruise, visit Grand Bazaar and Spice Market in Istanbul.
- Explore the Ottoman town of Safranbolu and see the 17th-century Ottoman houses.
- Visit Hattusas, the ancient capital of Hittites.
- Travel along the Black Sea coast, enjoy the beautiful view of mountains and coves.
- Visit Sumela Monastery, which is also known as the Monastery of the Virgin Mary.
- Explore the magnificent Seljukian monuments of Erzurum.
- Visit the ruined Armenian city of Ani.
- Take a short ferry ride to the islet of Akdamar in Lake Van.
- Visit Orthodox Dayrul Zafran (Saffron) Monastery in Mardin.
- Climb up to Mount Nemrut to visit the mausoleum of King Antiochus.
- Visit the Gobekli Tepe, the oldest temple of the world.
- Visit the Zeugma Mosaic Museum in Gaziantep.