Tailor-Made Turkey Tours
Private Turkey tour packages are tailor-made private programs that include Turkey’s famous UNESCO World Heritage sites. Such as Istanbul – Old City, Safranbolu (City of Saffron), Hattusha, the ancient city of Ani in Kars and Gobeklitepe in Sanliurfa. The old city of Istanbul, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Aphrodisias, Pamukkale – Hierapolis, and amazing Cappadocia are also the major highlights.
You will have the privilege of experiencing splendid natural landscapes on the Black Sea Coast. During the tour, you will see spectacular Mt. Ararat and Lake Van. Also explore remarkable Gobeklitepe, Mt. Nemrut, and Zeugma mosaic museum. The professional licensed Turkish tour guide, experienced, knowledgeable and fluent in English.
Above all, you will visit spectacular sites and museums, all entrance fees are included. All breakfasts and dinners are part of the package. You will be guided by a private English speaking licensed tour guide. Latest-model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
Eastern Turkey and the Black Sea Coast tour package. Firstly, you will visit Istanbul, which is one of the most inspiring cities in the world. Secondly, you will enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Black Sea Coast. In addition, you will tour the amazing Biblical sites in the Fertile Crescent Christian and Mesopotamia. Going off the tourist track, so you will have wonderful strolls in old towns. You will enjoy the authentic Turkish cuisine.
You will visit spectacular sites and museums. All entrance fees are included, private English speaking licensed tour guide with the latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
Highlights of private Turkey tour:
- Explore the Topkapi Palace and the Harem, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
- Take a morning Bosphorus Cruise, visit Grand Bazaar and Spice Market in Istanbul.
- Explore the Ottoman town of Safranbolu and see the 17th-century Ottoman houses.
- Visit Hattusas, the ancient capital of Hittites.
- Travel along the Black Sea coast, enjoy the beautiful view of mountains and coves.
- Visit Sumela Monastery, which is also known as the Monastery of the Virgin Mary.
- Explore the magnificent Seljukian monuments of Erzurum.
- Visit the ruined Armenian city of Ani.
- Take a short ferry ride to the islet of Akdamar in Lake Van.
- Visit Orthodox Dayrul Zafran (Saffron) Monastery in Mardin.
- Climb up to Mount Nemrut to visit the mausoleum of King Antiochus.
- Visit the Gobekli Tepe, the oldest temple of the world.
- Visit the Zeugma Mosaic Museum in Gaziantep.
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia.
- The opportunity of the hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, which is a spectacular experience.
- Explore the 9 layers of legendary Homeric Troy.
- Walk on white calcium terraces of Pamukkale – Turkish Catton Castle and visit Hierapolis.
- See the famous Celsus Library in Ephesus, the best-preserved ancient Roman city in Turkey.
- Visit Christian heritage sites, such as the house of St. Mary, the tomb of St. John, and Laodicea
- Visit the Aphrodisias, an ancient Roman city dedicated to the goddess of love and beauty.
- See World War I memorials in Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove, Lone Pine, and Chunuk Bair.
- Visit the well preserved ancient hospital in Pergamon.