Western Turkey Tour
Western Turkey tour 12 days tour includes Turkey’s famous 10 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Istanbul (The old City), Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Aphrodisias, Pamukkale (Hierapolis), Antalya, Perge, Aspendos, and amazing Cappadocia are the highlights.
You will travel to see stunning natural landscapes, fascinating sites, and great history during the Western Turkey tour. Above all, a professional licensed tour guide will be available for the whole time. Our guides have years of experience, in-depth knowledge and are fluent in English.
All entrance fees of museums and sites are included. All breakfasts, most lunches, and dinners are included. We use centrally located, high quality 5 and 4-star quality hotels during the Western Turkey tour. All our tour vehicles are air-conditioned, comfortable and the latest model. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
- Explore the Old City of Istanbul, once Constantinople and capital of Eastern Rome.
- Visit Topkapi museum and the Harem, great church of Hagia Sophia, and the Blue Mosque.
- Explore Grand Bazaar and Spice Market.
- Visit biblical sites, such as the tomb of St. John and the house of St. Mary near Ephesus.
- Visit Laodicea, which is one of the Seven Churches of Revelation.
- Walk on white calcium terraces of Pamukkale – Turkish Catton Castle and visit Hierapolis.
- See the famous Celsus Library in Ephesus, the best-preserved ancient Roman city in Turkey.
- Visit the Aphrodisias, an ancient Roman city dedicated to the goddess of love and beauty.
- Explore the 9 layers of legendary Homeric Troy.
- See World War I memorials in Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove, Lone Pine, and Chunuk Bair.
- Visit the well preserved ancient hospital in Pergamon.
- Going off the tourist track, visit Perge and Aspendos in Antalya.
- Explore Sagalasssos ancient city, Salda Lake and Burdur archeology museum.
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia.
- The opportunity of the hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, which is a spectacular experience.