Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour Package
Istanbul and Cappadocia tour package is a private guided tour for 6 days and 5 nights. During the tour enjoy visiting Turkey’s famous UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Istanbul and Cappadocia. Istanbul was once Constantinople and was the capital of Eastern Rome. Cappadocia is referred to as the land of beautiful horses in the ancient Persian texts. The most known and visited part of Turkey is the Cappadocia region. Visit major sites of Istanbul and Cappadocia, for instance, Derinkuyu, Kaymakli underground cities, Zelve, Goreme open-air museums, Pasabag, Monks Valley are the highlights. Explore the Topkapi Palace and the Harem, Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, Bosphorus Cruise, Grand Bazaar and Spice Market.
During the tour, visit spectacular sites and museums and all entrance fees are included. Stay in a cave hotel in Cappadocia and centrally located hotel in the old city Istanbul. All breakfasts and most meals are included. You will be guided by a private English speaking licensed tour guide with the latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
During the Istanbul and Cappadocia tour package. Firstly, you will visit Istanbul, which is one of the most inspiring cities in the world. Secondly, you will enjoy the unique landscape of volcanic rock formations as a result of wind and rain erosion. In addition, you will tour the amazing early Christian cave churches and underground cities carved into the volcanic rocks in Cappadocia. Going off the tourist track, so you will have wonderful strolls in old towns. You will enjoy the authentic Turkish cuisine.
You will visit spectacular sites and museums. All entrance fees are included, private English speaking licensed tour guide with latest model comfortable touring vehicle. There is no extra or hidden cost in our packages.
- Explore the Topkapi Palace and the Harem, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
- Take a morning Bosphorus Cruise, visit Grand Bazaar and Spice Market in Istanbul.
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia and visit Goreme Open Air Museum.
- Visit Derinkuyu and Kaymakli underground cities in Cappadocia.
- Hike in the Love and Magic Valley.
- Enjoy local food and experience real Turkish cuisine.
- Opportunity of the hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, which is a spectacular experience.